We can conduct Ice Cream Making Workshop in the Bedok Public Library outlet, located near Bedok Bus Interchange & MRT. & in Esplanade outlet ( seating are Alfresco)
Subject to the dates availability of the program zone area. You can have the workshop between 10am to 7pm at Bedok, and from 11am at Esplanade.
You can choose a package of workshop ( drinks, free flow ice cream included) or workshop with meals
The program will include:
1. Presentation of what is ice cream, who invented ice cream, and the different type of ice cream etc.
2. Demo of different way to make ice cream.
3. Practical sessions:
a. ice cream making
4. eating session with free flow ice cream
5. Certificate presentation.
The total time is about 2 to 3 hours.
At the end of the workshop they will take home a certificate, notes & recipes
- Book a afternoon full of fun in our Ice Cream Making & Sundaes Designing Workshop. For more details, please send email to philip[at]icecubecafe.com,